As many of you are aware- I have a little obsession with Disneyland. So when my also-obsessed friend Lynne made herself a Mickey scrapbooking room-and then suggested that I needed a Mickey room too- it's was just too good an opportunity to pass up considering that we had a basement room in desperate need of reconstruction/remodeling. So,after a few months of work, here is the finished product. We can't really decide if this room should have any actual furniture! So here is your virtual tour. The good thing is- even the married kids seemed to like this room. It's a fine line that I walk with them thinking that I'm out of my mind about Disneyland!
Okay- so I need all the silhouettes facing the same way and Brady's is AWOL. I can find his facing to the left- but it really bugs me- I'll keep searching!

Here's a really bad panoramic view of the room- but it's just not as much fun as being here!
2 comments:
Patrick says: "Oh! Mine Nana's Mickey house! Where Snoopy?!"
i think your thin line just got thinner... :)
Post a Comment